XLB Serving and Storage
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Dumplings may be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Prepare from frozen
- Place dumplings on top of parchment paper or cabbage leaf (PAPER AND CABBAGE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OR SOUP WILL FALL OUT!)
- Arrange dumplings as so - 2 cm apart from each other
- Steam dumplings for 10-12 minutes
- Use a steamer basket or a steam rack inside of a pot with a lid
- Rest for 1 minute
- Dumplings should be enjoyed immediately after preparing!
How Do I Eat a Soup Dumpling?
- Using a pair of tongs or chopsticks, lift the dumpling onto a soup spoon by its topknot
- Carefully nip off the knot with your teeth
- Allow the dumpling to cool for a minute or so
- Suck out the broth and then eat the remainder